This holiday dinner recipe is sure to impress!
With the holidays quickly approaching, you probably have family and friends dropping by on a regular basis. Want to whip up a delicious yet easy meal for your loved ones to enjoy this season? Then this roasted beef tenderloin is the perfect holiday dinner recipe for you to serve up to your guests.
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Yogurt Sauce
Ingredients (for the beef):
Ingredients (for the sauce):
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 (2-lb.) beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, smashed garlic, and honey. Add meat to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside. Remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Season all over with salt, pepper, rosemary, and minced garlic, then place on rack.
- Roast until cooked to your liking, about 20 minutes for rare. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sour cream, horseradish, and lemon juice, and season with salt.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with sauce on the side.
This simple holiday dinner recipe is sure to impress! Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday season? If so, then contact
the experts at Fuller Insurance Agency
in Southern California. We are ready to get you the coverage that you need today.