Your Guide To The Ultimate Campsite
Camping is one of the best ways to take advantage of the warming weather, and is a great activity with the whole family. Unfortunately, camping can also be a huge hassle. So you do not come home exhausted after your vacation, use these easy camping tips.
• DIY Lantern: Your gallon jug of water and headlamp can combine to light up your whole campsite. Just loop the head strap around the jug and flip the light so it faces into the full water jug. Instant lantern!
• Bathroom Guide: The worst part of camping is stubbing your toe on a rock on your way to the bathroom at night. Avoid that by using solar-powered lights to guide your way.
• Water Pump: You can get a cordless water pump that will fit directly into a 5 gallon bottle to make refilling your water bottle a spill-free snap.
• Ready-To-Go Eggs: A carton of cracked eggs can ruin your breakfast and your cooler hygiene. Avoid this by cracking the amount of eggs you will need for each meal directly into a mason jar. Just stick that jar in the cooler and pour the contents in when you are ready to whip up a scramble.
• DIY Fire Starters: Start saving items you usually toss for easy ways to get that fire roaring. Set aside lint from your drying screen and toilet paper tubes. When you pack for your camping trip, stuff the lint into the toilet paper tube and you will have the kindling you need to get a perfect campfire started.
So you can be ready to hit the road this summer, contact Fuller Insurance. Whether you live in Chino Hills, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Los Angeles, and elsewhere in California, we are here to help you get the RV insurance you need to enjoy your summer adventures stress-free.