Ensuring The Perfect Memorial Day Feast
Memorial Day is almost here and as you scan through your recipe book for the perfect offerings for your Memorial Day BBQ, you may be finding yourself a little stressed. We want to help take some worry off your mind and help you host the perfect Memorial Day BBQ, which is why we have gathered a delicious recipe for Memorial Day for you to fix up.
Memorial Day Potato Salad Recipe
What you will need:
• 2 Pounds of Red Potatoes
• 1 Teaspoon of Salt
• 12 Ounces of Bacon
• 1/3 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
• 3 Tablespoons of Sugar
• 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
• ½ Teaspoon of Salt
• Black pepper
• 1 Tablespoon of Minced, Fresh Garlic
• ½ Cup of Chopped, Fresh Parsley
How to prepare:
• Start by boiling the potatoes in a large pot and stir about a teaspoon of salt into the mixture. Reduce the heat to a simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender when prodded. Drain the water and leave the potatoes in the pot without the lid.
• Next, put the bacon into a large pot over medium heat and cook the bacon until crispy. While the bacon is cooking, cut each potato into thick slices and set aside. Remove the bacon once it is done and leave the bacon grease in the pot. Add the vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar to the bacon grease pan and place on the burner until the mixture simmers for a couple minutes. Add the minced garlic to the mixture for an additional minute. Then, remove the pot from the heat and toss in the sliced potatoes.
• You can now fold in the bacon pieces and parsley and transfer the delicious concoction to a serving dish. This amazing recipe can be served either hot or cold, but do not let the potato salad sit at room temperature for more than two hours.
• Serve and enjoy!
Happy Memorial Day! We hope you enjoy the delicious Memorial Day potato salad recipe! Serving Chino Hills, Seal Beach, Long Beach, Los Angeles, and the rest of California, contact Fuller Insurance for all of your insurance needs.