We at Fuller Insurance would like to wish you and your loved ones a very happy and safe holiday season.
With the holidays right around the corner, we at Fuller Insurance would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season. As an experienced insurance provider, we know that the holidays bring about their own set of risks. This is why we encourage all of you to try out these suggestions to protect the people and things that you love most. Try out our top safety tips to have a truly happy and safe holiday season.
- Protect against home fire risks. Please refer to our article "Protect Against These Holiday Home Fire Risks " for some of our best home fire safety tips.
- Before you set out on your holiday road trip, make sure that you have your car professionally serviced. This will reduce your chances of breaking down in the middle of your journey.
- Check to see which weather conditions you will encounter on your drive and prepare your car accordingly. For instance, if rain is expected, then make sure your car has new tires, heavy-duty windshield wipers, and freshly cleaned headlights.
- Pack an emergency car kit. Your kit should include things like basic tools, first aid supplies, food, water, emergency money, and other useful supplies in the event that you break down and get stranded.
- If you are leaving for the holidays, keep your plans under wraps. You do not want many people to know that your home will be uninhabited as this increases the chance of your home being targeted for a robbery.
- Hire a house sitter or ask a friend to collect your mail and keep an eye on your home while you are away. A human presence at your home will keep criminals away.
- If you are particularly worried about a break-in, then invest in a good home security system.
These are some of the precautions that you should take to have a happy and safe holiday season. Want another way to protect the people and things that matter most this winter? Then make sure you have the proper personal insurance protections in place. For assistance with your coverage needs, contact
the experts at Fuller Insurance Agency
in Southern California. We are ready to get you covered today.