Get festive with this green recipe for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Looking for a fun way to make your day a little more festive? Then celebrate by serving up green colored foods all day. Whip up this easy, green recipe for a festive take on dip.
Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small food processor, combine avocados, lemon juice, cream cheese and garlic. Purée until smooth.
- Scoop avocado mixture into a medium bowl and fold in spinach, artichoke and parsley. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes and serve.
This delicious green recipe is sure to bring you luck this Saint Patrick’s Day! Are you looking for assistance with your personal or commercial insurance needs this March? Then contact
the professionals at Fuller Insurance Agency
in Southern California. Our dedicated team is ready to get you the coverage you need today.