Maintain your building with water efficiency and building insurance in Los Angeles!
Water is one of our most precious resources. We use water on a daily basis. From drinking and washing several dishes here and there to agriculture on a larger scale, water consumption worries have increased. With the worry of drought, water efficiency is the way to go both personally and commercially. On the commercial level, office buildings play a large role in water usage. In a typical office environment, the main water consumption comes from bathroom use, heating and cooling systems, and landscape management. Not only is efficient water consumption good for the environment, but it also helps to save you money by reducing operating costs and even lowering energy costs. Check out these ways that you can improve your commercial property with water conservation tips and building insurance in Los Angeles.
- Inspect your bathroom plumbing. 37 percent of office building water consumption comes from the restroom. Make sure that there aren’t any leaks.
- Install water saving bathroom fixtures. The more efficient the system, the less water is used. Some systems can reduce usage by was much as 20 percent.
- Invest in energy efficient heating and cooling systems. These systems use water to operate. The better they function, the less water and energy they use. It will save you money on both sorts of utility bills.
- Pay attention to your landscape. Use more efficient irrigation system to improve water usage. Better yet, consider designing a drought-friendly landscape that requires very little water.
- Set your sprinkler system on a timer and only water at night. When it’s cooler, there’s less evaporation than there is in the middle of the day.
Tiny changes can make a huge difference. Be sure to be conscious of your water usage and protect your commercial property with building insurance in Los Angeles. Contact
the professionals at Fuller Insurance Agency
, located in Southern California, for assistance finding the right policies for your lifestyle in the Chino Hills, Los Angeles, Long Beach and surrounding communities.