Keep yourself safe on the road with an emergency kit and auto insurance in Los Angeles, CA!
When you’re on the road, you never know when an emergency may hit, especially with crazy winter weather. Be prepared for the unexpected this season with an emergency kit and auto insurance in Los Angeles, CA. In the event that you get into a jam, the emergency kit will be able to help. Create your own emergency kit and keep these items in your car.
- You never know when you may need a blanket. Temperatures could drop, or in extreme cases, they can be used to make a make-shift sling or stretcher.
- First aid kit. In the event that there are minor bumps and bruises in a crash, a first aid kit may come in handy.
- Triangle reflectors and flares. If it’s dark and you need to pull over, make sure you’re visible to others on the road.
- Sandbag. In the event that you get caught in a slippery situation, sand can provide added traction to help your car get moving.
- A flashlight is an essential. If it’s dark out it will help you immensely.
- Food & water. You don’t know exactly how long you’ll be stranded. You may get a little hungry and you should always stay hydrated.
- Jumper cables & a tow rope. You never know what you may need. They may be able to help you in a predicament.
Both an emergency kit and auto insurance will help you in the event of a roadside emergency. Be prepared and purchase auto insurance
in Los Angeles, CA. For assistance finding the right insurance, contact
the professionals at Fuller Insurance Agency
. We serve personal and commercial insurance needs in Chino Hills, Long Beach, Los Angeles, and the surrounding cities.